http://1stripe.vitale.hop.clickbank.net/

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Life Is Passive Patience

Life is passive patience in the sense that we are always in a state of wait or better yet anticipation, we all know on some level that certain things will come to pass in our life whether good or bad, the phrase "this too shall pass" holds true, no special effort is required on your part once you put something into play and from the moment your born and in every waking moment you are constantly putting things into play creating ripple effects in the environment you influence. you could be provoking an emotion in someone or in your self or on a physical level you could be building something of value and maybe not finish it, decide to forget it but the reality is whatever it is it stays on your permanent record and can be later be used to discredit or approve you. on your own, personally it will lead to episodes of guilt time and again. YOU KNOW THIS! let me give you a personal example. late in 2011 I dropped out of school and lost my only stable source of income, my living allowance, I had been distracted by running a small loan sharking business among others and had subsequently failed my way out of school, too embarrassed to go back home I decided to take up a job as a loan broker in a brokerage called General Finance in Main Mall thinking I new enough about selling loans to transcend my skills to the job, things worked out well for a couple of months until government tried introducing new policy which caused all the brokerages to cease operations, on my quest to stay afloat I went to a job interview at Standard Chartered they wanted sales reps at the time, going in I was asked a few basic questions and just as we were about done my CV reflected that I was not done with my studies and I had spent very little time at my previous job I had trouble explaining this and I knew this would happen. its not new information when such things come to pass you have passively waited for this eventuality. now to go back to the emotion example, emotions are like bricks they build on each other so subsequently if you are provoking positive emotions in someone or yourself they will build and the results could be wonderful! the opposite holds true for negative emotions YOU KNOW THIS! now at this point you must be thinking this is about cause and effect and it is, but I would like to make you aware of the laps in time between cause and eventual effect, this is the state we live in day in and day out the passive patience for effect. I think once we are consciously aware of this we can more readily chose to be more proactive about the negative outcomes we know are on their way and replace worry with action, free ourselves and let the good times roll! Yes let the good times roll out because their coming either way and if you choose to make them better during the laps of cause and effect, go ahead the future is guaranteed!      


No comments:

Custom Search